To me, writing runs our lives. Almost everything we ever want or need to do requires writing. Through becoming a better writer, one can enjoy life more and further advance one's career. Writing is used in so many different aspects of life that I cannot imagine how anyone could go through life without the ability to write, although I know there are people who do. Writing allows me the ability to express myself and to share my feelings. I can write in public on things like blogs, or I can write in private for my eyes only in a journal or diary. Writing enriches life so much and makes life so much better. Through writing you can share ideas and communicate with anyone. Especially since the invention of the internet, with writing, you can communicate with anyone anywhere in the world at any time. The ability to write is a gift, which I think far too many people take for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment