Dear Friend,
I sincerely appreciate your concern in my future profession but there is no need for you to worry. For the past three years I have studied PR and have fallen in love with it. Never once have I come across public relations practitioners as manipulators who rely on spins, half truths or hypes on behalf of their clients. On the other hand, I learned that PR is a way of communicating what you are to the public through different activities and press coverage that help develop the goodwill of the company.
As you know, I am a very passionate person and any job that I take on in the future I will invest nothing but positive energy to it and put the organization in the best possible light. This is a great skill for PR practioners to have and I love that I can use my skills of every day life in my future profession. I love showing the good in people or any organization that I work for if I genuinely believe they are working for the better of others. I would never work for an organization unless I knew they felt the same as me in this aspect.
I hope that you can see my drive for this profession and that you have confidence in my abilities that I will succeed. Thank you and I can't wait to get together after graduation for lunch some day.
Sincerely,
Lauren
This class blog provides a forum for PR students to practice their blog writing and learn more about social media in PR practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
ADPR
Bing
Blogging
blogs
Blogs Twitter
car accident
careers
class
Dr. Pepper
election
facebook
fashion
Google
Homeless
homework
issue management
LinkedIn
LLC
Mad Men
MarketWire
Marquette University
media
microblog
MUSG
Paige
PitchEngine
Post # 1
PR Writing
presidential
Public Relations
SEO
Sesame Street
social media
social media monitoring
Tiger Woods
Troughton
Tumblr
Twitter
VoxPop Public Relations
VW
wisconsin humane society
writing
No comments:
Post a Comment