Blogging 101

Sunday, November 30, 2008

PR Blogs-Good to Check Out!

So I was googling to find something neat to write about for my last blog and I stumbled upon this website called PRPerspective which had the lovely slogan "News from PR Pros...For PR Pros".  It claims to post headlines from the best PR bloggers and make it simple to access the best blogs about PR.  It's actually pretty interesting, and while some blogs obviously stray from the PR purpose they claim, there were some pretty neat ones too including one on social media (applying things from class to the real world?!).  I think it would be beneficial for any of us to check out once in awhile just to see what some of these people have to say!

2 comments:

Cristal said...

I think that once people know where to find blogs that they can read, it becomes something fascinating and addicting! The problem is knowing where to find them, where the good ones are. People are just to lazy to search for blogging sites. I think that should be the focus on improving the blogging world!

Amanda E said...

I've visited this site before and I also really enjoy it. Not only is it easy to use, but I find it a great way for PR students such as ourselves to gain insight from PR professionals.