This class blog provides a forum for PR students to practice their blog writing and learn more about social media in PR practice.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Tweeting
So I'm not going to lie, I had no idea what Twitter was until we were told to make an account during class...and to tell you the truth, I have found it extremely interesting to see what updates have been posted by others. So many things pop up that I feel you never come across just by reading the paper or watching the news. It's neat to see what others have to say and then read the article (if available) to comeup with your own ideas! I'm pretty sure Tweeting will become more popular as soon as more people become aware of the great pros that Tweeting has to offer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
ADPR
Bing
Blogging
blogs
Blogs Twitter
car accident
careers
class
Dr. Pepper
election
facebook
fashion
Google
Homeless
homework
issue management
LinkedIn
LLC
Mad Men
MarketWire
Marquette University
media
microblog
MUSG
Paige
PitchEngine
Post # 1
PR Writing
presidential
Public Relations
SEO
Sesame Street
social media
social media monitoring
Tiger Woods
Troughton
Tumblr
Twitter
VoxPop Public Relations
VW
wisconsin humane society
writing
No comments:
Post a Comment