My experience with Twitter was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be. It really is a great site to find out what is going on with others you care about and about companies that matter to you as well. I also enjoyed being able to make announcements about my life via twitter. The only real downfall I see currently in twitter is that is a very PR based website, and most of my friends would never be exposed to it. In the future, as twitter's popularity grows - and I am very sure it will- I could see it becoming a very valueable resource for me to keep in touch with others.
I also loved being able to respond to classmates updates, because that is where I believe the real connection comes in via the internet, which is so important as we become more dependant on conecting through social media.
This class blog provides a forum for PR students to practice their blog writing and learn more about social media in PR practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
ADPR
Bing
Blogging
blogs
Blogs Twitter
car accident
careers
class
Dr. Pepper
election
facebook
fashion
Google
Homeless
homework
issue management
LinkedIn
LLC
Mad Men
MarketWire
Marquette University
media
microblog
MUSG
Paige
PitchEngine
Post # 1
PR Writing
presidential
Public Relations
SEO
Sesame Street
social media
social media monitoring
Tiger Woods
Troughton
Tumblr
Twitter
VoxPop Public Relations
VW
wisconsin humane society
writing
No comments:
Post a Comment