This class blog provides a forum for PR students to practice their blog writing and learn more about social media in PR practice.
Monday, December 1, 2008
The Final Days....
ADPR 181 has been one of the best classes that I have ever take. It has allowed me to actually have hard copies of things that I have worked on and learned throughout the semester. Now I know that many of the other Comm classes provide you with a final project that you can save and treasure but.. How many other classes leave you with your very own portfolio? And this portfolio was no joke, that's for sure. This class has allowed me to learn different PR techniques and social media forms...IT'S AMAZING that all these things like Twitter exist and it's only until you are informed of them that you actually appreciate all that they have to offer! I can only hope that my PR knowledge will increase after this class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
ADPR
Bing
Blogging
blogs
Blogs Twitter
car accident
careers
class
Dr. Pepper
election
facebook
fashion
Google
Homeless
homework
issue management
LinkedIn
LLC
Mad Men
MarketWire
Marquette University
media
microblog
MUSG
Paige
PitchEngine
Post # 1
PR Writing
presidential
Public Relations
SEO
Sesame Street
social media
social media monitoring
Tiger Woods
Troughton
Tumblr
Twitter
VoxPop Public Relations
VW
wisconsin humane society
writing
3 comments:
I agree! Leaving this class and having something to show for all the hard work you have done throughout the semester feels extremely rewarding. It is great to have something to show at interviews, and I loved having Gee as a teacher!
It's great to leave class with a polished portfolio that will actually help us find jobs some day!
I agree. I was actually just telling my roommates how much more I gain from a project like this than I do cramming information that I forget 5 minutes after the final. Not only do I learn more, but I also have a portfolio to keep and be proud of!
Post a Comment